Pump up the Crowd & Bring the Fun Factor with Teri Carden
Do you believe you can recreate the energy and excitement of in-person events in an online environment? Would you believe it if you were told that it’s possible to bring your attendees together in meaningful ways AND craft memorable experiences while engaging safely at home?
Join your host, Map Dynamics’ Alexis Simoneau, CAE and guest, 100Reviews Co-Founder Teri Carden, for a high-energy and passion-fueled conversation about how your team can Pump Up the Crowd & Bring the Fun Factor in your next virtual event.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- Ways to create an environment that makes people want to stay online with you
- How to facilitate genuine social connections between your attendees
- Examples of rewarding activities that are fun, not frivolous
- Switching up your conference schedule to avoid burnout
- Encouraging interaction with sponsors and solution providers
Bring your questions and ideas and tune in with cameras on! We welcome you to join the conversation and we look forward to seeing you!
Have questions you'd like to submit in advance? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make sure to chat about them during the call.
Not able to attend live? No worries! We'll send a recording with some notes after the presentation.