The European IP Helpdesk (Dr Christian Hackl), Evenflow (Lefteris Mamais) and EARSC (Francesca Piatto) wish to invite you to the "Commercialisation of the Intellectual Property" webinar on 19th January 2023.
e-shape IP and Innovation Office (Evenflow) together with IPR Helpdesk and EARSC would like to invite the EuroGEO community and specifically E-Shape pilots to a third webinar on the commercialization of intellectual property.
IP commercialisation means turning ideas into a business by transforming an idea or invention into an object to buy and sell. The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps.
This will be the third event and will build upon previous webinars on intellectual property and its protection: “Technology transfer in the EO sector in Europe” and “Introducing EO open license compliance and challenges for the e-shape pilots”.
This webinar will be an interactive event, using polls and engaging the audience who’ll learn the answers to the following questions:
• What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
• What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
• What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
• Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
• When does licensing make sense?
• Best practice case studies in technology licensing
For any questions do not hesitate to contact Ruuta Skujina at email@example.com.
By registering for this event you accept the terms and conditions (https://earsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/EARSC_Events_GDPR.pdf).