Career development & job search expert John Crant will share an action plan for mapping out a new future after the impact of COVID-19.
The most important Self-Recruiter ® lecture to date. We are in unprecedented times, facing challenges and obstacles seen in science fiction. Yet, companies will still function and strive to survive –and you need to become an integral part of their survival strategies. You likely may need to adapt to utilizing your skill sets in new ways, discovering better ways to add more value to the organizations that you’ll work for once the economy restarts. Nothing can be taken for granted. Those in (the most) control will win the day, and those new employment opportunities.
• ‘A Funny Thing Happened on the way to My Career Destiny…
• ‘’Reality is in the numbers – and what it means for Your Job Search
• ‘Understanding where New Opportunities may exist (or Where they will be coming from)
• ‘The Workforce has instantly changed. If you can’t Zoom (FaceTime / Hangout / WebEx, etc.)… there is no place left for you
• ‘Clarity in Your Value is the Secret to Changing the Balance of Power (in your job search)
• ‘Recasting your Career Narrative to reflect a New Reality & Value Equation (about YOU!)
• ‘Responses to Jobs Ads will be (largely) Futile: Get to & motivating the Decision-Maker
• ‘Overcoming the main objection: “We’re not hiring!,” and ‘setting the stage’ –for whenever the hiring floodgates (may) open again
• ‘Don’t forget that (most every) Interview… will now be a Video Interview! Are You ready for the Stage / Audio / Lights / Camera? (& background too)