Join us for a series of free, lunch hour webinars to meet your local farmers, learn about regenerative farming practices, and how eating a place-based diet helps cultivate community resilience. Each month will have a different topic. The Zoom webinars will take place on the last Wednesday of each month, March through June, at 12pm MT.
- February - All About CSAs (separate registration)
- March – All About Small Grains
- April – All About Eggs, Meat & Dairy
- May – All About the Locally Grown Guide
- June – All About the Wood River Farmers’ Market
Registration for February All About CSAs event: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtcuivrDgqHNwZlW6rI8Jx_ZZsC9hd8boN