Since 2010, we've been hosting CTO panels that focus on emerging technologies having transformative and disruptive impacts on our world. We cover what has changed for CTOs over the recent 2-3 years and the implications of these changes going forward. This is one of the most anticipated and well-attended events of the year, and this year will be no exception. We’ll hear from the following executives on the cutting edge:
• Bill Parducci, CTO & CPO of Ace Metrix
• Vijesh Mehta, CTO & Co-founder of EZ Texting
• Thor Clark, CTO of WELL Health
• Tony Karrer (moderator), Founder & CEO of TechEmpower, Founder & CTO of Aggregage
These seasoned executives will discuss trends enabling business transformation, such as:
• Advances in machine learning, data science. This is evolving fast and represents whole new teams for most CTOs. Can we stop the C-Suite from calling it “AI”?
• DevOps and Cloud Provider Sophistication. DevOps and offerings from providers such as AWS continue to evolve. The complexity of systems we are building continues to grow, placing new demands in this area. Part of the answer: Infrastructure as code is becoming a big part of the picture.
• Talent and Teams. COVID has transformed the workplace. However, the war for software talent rages on in both finding and retaining talent. We also find ourselves challenged figuring out how to get the most out of talent we have -- especially as we scale team sizes.
• Security and compliance. The landscape continues to evolve, with new, complex security threats and
increased demands from customers.
• Rebuilding the plane while it’s flying – how do you transition from legacy to modern architectures?
This will be a stimulating evening with many practical takeaways. Join us for insights on technologies that are forming a foundation for the transformation of your business landscape.