With Guest Presenter: Zachary M. Cochran, Founder and Career Design Coach of Cochran Coaching LLC
Are you working with career launchers and early professionals who need greater personal clarity to accelerate their careers? In this interactive session, guest presenter Zachary M. Cochran, founder and Career Design Coach of Cochran Coaching LLC, will lead us through the following topics.
• How to acquire clients in a younger age range (15-25 years old)
• How to assess your prospective clients’ readiness for coaching
• An explanation of the differences between the various ages and life stages: high school, college, and young professionals
• Cochran Coaching LLC’s use of a variety of valuable self-awareness assessments
• Tips on adapting his program (based on a client’s personal style and financial resources), including effective strategies and tips to sustain client engagement and achieve desired outcomes