In this new reality, it’s time to do things differently, learn from each other and spark change.
To find new ways to accelerate your initiatives/projects, spark social change ideas and make a real difference in your organization and your community, join E-Flash CoDev - a unique creativity and action-learning space.
- How can I get more buy-in on my project and spark change?
- I have this key challenge in this transformation…what options do I have?
- I have this idea to implement social change. Where do I start?
- I need to mobilize my team and key stakeholders…
WHAT IS E-FLASH CoDev?
A unique space to:
- Propel change projects and unleash ideas to make a difference in our new reality
- Find creative solutions with the diverse perspectives of the group
- Take a step back to move forward and to learn from each other
The CoachingOurselves Flash CoDev module will guide you through the 7-step creativity and learning method in a climate of mutual goodwill and openness.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Leaders, Managers, Executives and Change Catalysts who want to connect and collaborate with other leaders to make a difference in today’s reality.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN E-FLASH CODEV:
To experience a unique creative approach to implement change and stimulate learning from each other in your organization and your community. And to help raise funds to support cancer patients and their families.
This event is offered for free. However, we will ask you to make a donation to Hope & Cope, a dynamic organization in Montreal that provides comprehensive support services free of charge to cancer patients and their families -- https://hopeandcope.ca
Nathalie Sabourin is the author of the CoachingOurselves Flash-Codev module used during this event. She is passionate expert in CoDev, and much more. She will join the discussion for the latter half of session.
CoachingOurselves offers other Rebalancing Society events and organizational programs at http://www.CoachingOurselves.com/