Attend this webinar training with Former NYS Assemblywoman and Asset Protection Attorney, Ann-Margaret Carrozza, and Director of Outreach at NYSARC Trust Services, Sarah Szewczyk, to learn how to prepare for changing NYS laws in order to protect assets and income for Medicaid planning and long-term care purposes.
Our virtual host is Shaker Place, the Capital District’s premier rehabilitation and nursing center. Visit www.shakerplace.org to learn about the newly renovated facility located in Albany, NY. Call 518-869-2231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Attendees will learn:
• About Shaker Place and special services including therapy, hospice, and memory unit
• Determining if long term care is the appropriate setting for you or your loved one
• How to protect your home and other assets from capital gains and estate taxes, probate
• How to protect assets from your children’s liabilities, including divorce
• Which trust is right for your family: revocable, irrevocable or hybrid?
• How to qualify for Medicaid home care. Yes, even with excess income!
• How using a pooled trust to protect excess monthly income can qualify one to get home care and afford to live in the community for as long as possible
Disclaimer: The information presented in this webinar training is intended for educational purposes only and may be subject to change. It shall not constitute the provision of professional legal, tax or other advice. NYSARC, Inc. and other presenters shall have no liability for errors, incorrect information, or inapplicability of information provided to any particular person/viewer.