Imagine going into the Pandemic having just bought a new Low-code Platform, but having yet to deploy, implement and use it within the organisation.
Come and hear how this situation was one that South Hams & West Devon Councils found themselves in and how they managed to deploy the platform, remotely train their staff to use it and build an incredible number of processes in the period where Covid19 was putting additional pressures on Local Government up and down the country.
Here how South Hams & West Devon were able to:
* deliver 75 live processes line in a year with 20 more ready in the next few months
* control the speed of development
* use low-code and rapid re-development to adapt to how customers actually use forms and processes within hours
* use live data to make decisions about what is happening not what happened yesterday
* use Automation to remove hidden work to make everyone’s life easier.