The Coronavirus has undoubtedly shifted the business and economic landscape in the United States, forcing companies of all sizes to take action with temporary closures, workforce downsizing, shifts to virtual work models, and more. As state and local governments plan to reopen, business owners can reposition themselves for success in this new, yet uncertain era.
ResultsResourcing CEO and Founder, Elizabeth Eiss, and serial entrepreneur and author of “The New World of Work,” Terri Maxwell, will share 5 critical actions businesses should implement for success.
1. Where to Focus to Make an Impact
2. Effective Strategies for Accelerating Business Growth
3. Aligning Resources for Success
4. Simple Systems for Formalizing Processes & Tools
5. How to Build Capability and Business Agility
Small businesses who plan ahead and pivot will recover quicker. Discover actionable strategies to position your business for success.