Learn how districts in Texas are implementing the most innovative K12 silent panic alert technology available.
CrisisAlert is a wearable, easy to use badge provided to all district employees, that when trigged manually signals an emergency situation requiring a response from first responders.
In this webinar, learn how CrisisAlert:
• Badges require NO Wifi or cell service to operate
• No app is needed for teachers and non admin staff
• Easy install with no hard wiring of hardware
• Automatically locate persons to the room level on building maps
• Triggers colored strobes, intercom message, and screen takeover instructions
• Additional Standard Response Protocols (SRP) can be trigged and customized
• Outdoor areas including sports fields, playgrounds, and parking lots are covered
• Open API seamlessly integrates with other safety systems