Tuesday 2nd November 2021
Registration 9.00am | Start 9.30am | Close 12.50pm
Now fully booked. To be added to the waiting list please register your details below.
Please note that you can cancel your place at any time with no charge. Places are limited and it is important that you release your place to enable someone else to attend. Failure to attend without written cancellation will result in £100 charge.
Sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb; Engage virtually with other Immunotherapy MDTs from across the country and progress your understanding of assessing, managing and treating toxicities, plus find out more about:
• Immuno-oncology overview and developments
• Assessing, triaging and treating cardiovascular adverse reactions
• Recognising and treating endocrine side effects
• Diagnosing and treating immunotherapy related hypophysitis
Learn from inspiring speakers sharing their knowledge:
• Liz Gifford, Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist, University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
• Kate Upshon, Lead Skin CNS, Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Anna Olsson-Brown, Oncology Registrar, The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Theodore Murphy, Cardio-Oncology Fellow, Royal Brompton Hospital, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Helen Gleeson, Consultant Endocrinology, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Neal Navani, Lead Clinician for Lung Cancer Services, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Don't forget to check your junk folder if you don't receive your registration email.