From this session you will be able to:
• Access information about our Recognise, Respond and Refer program
• Recognise the signs of domestic & family violence
• Identify barriers to disclosing domestic & family violence
• Respond to those affected by domestic & family violence
• Know what a DV Link Worker is and how they can offer your practice and patients advice, support and information relating to DFV, including appropriate referral pathways available in your region.
You will also have the opportunity to meet the local DV Linkers, that have been engaged by NBMPHN to support your practice and patients and how to get in touch with them.
We have a range of dates available for you attend this training via Zoom. Spaces are limited, so please select your preferred date, via the corresponding link below and register your attendance.