Group sessions are flexible, but generally, the following format will be used:
• Silence – To let go of the cares of the day, dedicate the session to God, and to meditate on what to share.
• Sharing – One person presents. The group listens prayerfully without interruption.
• Silence – The group listens together for God’s response to the presenter.
• Response – The group shares comments or questions that have come up during the silence.
• Silence – The group prays for the presenter.
• Steps 2-5 are repeated for each person in the group.
• The group closes the session by reflecting on their time together.