Employment laws and best practices become more complicated every year. This full-day workshop provides leaders and HR professionals at all levels with the information they need to navigate almost any HR issue.
In this session, we provide an overview of key HR principles, including:
• The vital role of HR in a thriving organization
• Recruiting, onboarding, and promotional best practices
• Effective tools to drive and manage productivity and employee engagement
• EEO compliance, including driving diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Wage-hour compliance, including payroll and timekeeping best practices
• Managing leaves of absence and the reasonable accommodation process
• Documentation best practices
• Effective HR communication skills
• How to empower leaders to make the right decisions
Do not miss this unique opportunity!
Date: February 23, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Webinar: You will receive login information after your registration is approved
Cost: $599 per person/group discounts available for 3 or more
Refund available only if we receive your cancellation by February 16, 2023.
HRCI/SHRM credit available. Certificates provided upon completion.
Why choose Shaw Law Group? Simply put, we are the best workplace trainers in the business. As experienced employment lawyers, we know the law cold. And, attendees rave about our engaging style, up-to-date materials, and practical approach. We focus on what you need to know to avoid liability, without “lecturing.” As one participant recently put it:
“Thank you for being here for the HR community and employers. This is a great service you do for all of us!”