This important programme of learning, cultivated with RCSLT members, will aim to:
• Build shared knowledge of the importance of anti-racism, diversity and inclusion within the profession.
• Build shared knowledge of the importance of anti-racism, diversity and inclusion for our service users.
• Understand where we are as a profession and where we want to be.
• Reflect on how we can use ‘cultural inquisitiveness’ to create a more inclusive workforce and deliver better services.
• Agree on where to start, and how to support one another along the way.
• Look at how we can bring the whole profession along with us, building commitment and winning hearts and minds.
• Think about ways we can bring cultural inquisitiveness into our practices and services.