Join Sandra Harris for a 30-minute Monday morning wellness check-in. These sessions are open to anyone seeking support and grounding during these trying times.
In this first of four sessions, Sandra will focus on:
- Grounding: Getting settled in
- Collective Agreement: Being Together in this Space
- If I Were Water or a Tree Check In
- Introduction to Body-Centered/Land-Based Modalities
- Felt Sense Experiences & Connect & Protect
Wii Esdes or Sandra A. Martin Harris, is from the Wet’suwet’en Nation of the Laksilyu, Little Frog Clan, and is a member of the Witset First Nation. Sandra is an Indigenous Focusing Complex Trauma (IFOT) practitioner working with health, social justice, and frontline workers. This work helps her share teachings about inter-generational trauma, grief and loss, using a body-centered and land-based approach.