During this 1-hour, free webinar, Deb Phairas, President of Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC (https://www.practiceconsultants.net/) will address the top challenges facing physicians trying to remain independent or coming back into private practice from Hospital or Foundation employment.
Learning Objectives - During this webinar, attendees will learn::
• Specific strategies to implement in small private practices to remain strong and viable.
• Key Financial, A R and staffing ratios to maintain profitability
• How to run a “lean operation” to maintain net income
• The importance of marketing, internet presence and how to deal with Yelp, etc.
Key Questions - After this webinar, attendees with be able to answer:
• Is Solo, Concierge, Out of Network or Micropractice an option?
• Why merging practices may be right for your long term success?
• How will technology, telemedicine and ancillary services keep the practice viable?
• How do I resist the urge to sell out simply because it’s in the headlines?
• If I sell, how do I negotiate the best offer and compensation with Work RVUs?
• Is it still possible to transition or sell my private practice?
• If I leave Hospital/Foundation employment, what do I need to do to join or start a private practice?
Thank you to our sponsor! Cooperative of American Physicians (CAP): https://www.capphysicians.com/