Local Voices Network and the Massachusetts Association for the Education of Young Children are partnering to gather the stories of those in the early education field: providers, administrators, business owners, parents, and advocates! Our partnership is designed to amplify the perspectives of the early education community in the wake of COVID-19, the process of re-opening, and the future of the field. These conversations will be recorded (audio only) and be available to participants, policymakers, and local members of the media.
1. If you are new to Zoom, you are welcome to join us 15 minutes before the call. We will have staff on the call to provide one-on-one tech support and get you comfortable with the platform before the conversation begins.
2. Virtual Conversations will include a small group of 4 - 8 participants and one volunteer host. If we have less than four people register, we may reschedule the event.
3. Because of the small group size, we request that participants who need to cancel do so at least 48 hours in advance, or as soon as you know you will be unable to participate.
4. Please join on time. It is important that all participants are present for the beginning part of the conversation.
5. Unfortunately, if the conversation begins before you arrive, we’ll need to reschedule you to attend an upcoming conversation.
6. Groups and teams are welcome and encouraged to come to a conversation together! Please feel free to sign up with people who you know.
7. Audio from all conversations are recorded by Zoom and become a part of the public conversation network on lvn.org.