This is a UK-wide meet up for adopters from ethnically diverse communities to have a chat and unload/support each other. Share hints, tips and be with others who understand.
If you or anyone in your family joining this event has any additional accessibility needs that you would like support with then please let us know in advance and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
Please note that the name you register with for each event will be visible to all other participants, so if you don't want your full name shown please register using a pseudonym.
By registering for this meeting you are agreeing to follow AUK’s guidelines. Please bear in mind the following:
• You are reminded of the importance of respecting confidentiality
• You understand that there may be conflicting views and/or experiences shared during the meet-up
• You understand that the host may feel the need to step in or approach you via the Chat function
• Adoption UK staff and volunteers are obliged to acknowledge safeguarding processes should the need arise
• If you need further support on any issue raised during the meet-up you may contact Adoption UK in confidence