When unwelcomed change, conflicting priorities and emotions are the norm, chances are better than good that you are experiencing task overload and increased stress. This webinar will demystify unwelcomed change, align task management with purposeful planning, and explore a practical decision-making model. When it’s just too much, a
webinar like this comes along to save the day.
• Ways to manage tasks purposefully, and a brief exploration how busy-ness impacts productivity
• Demystify unwelcomed change, and reveal the correlation between emotions and conflicting priorities
• Practical risk responses and time management tools to elevate from task manager to vision master
• Activity 1 thru 3: Write out today’s, this weeks, this month’s most important tasks
• Activity 4: Prioritize a set of tasks based on a sample scenario
• Activity 5: Use sort filters to organize tasks based on level of urgency
Note: All exercises are optional, and designed so that participants will gain knowledge (and be able to follow along) even if they choose not to participate in the exercises.
Mishirika Scott is a Project Management Professional with 7+ years of demonstrated proficiency in managing projects that support student success. She is currently the Student Success Systems Project Manager at Cal State University, Los Angeles where she leads the campus-wide adoption and rollout of EAB Navigate, a $1.2M-$4M technology-based student success management system that impacts 24K+ stakeholders. She earned her graduate degree in Project Management from DeVry University, and a people-centered bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California, while participating as a research scholar in the book publication, “Connecting Social Problems and Popular Culture: Why Media is not the Answer.”