Season Two of Qigong and Internal Martial Arts
Five week course
IMPORTANT: completion of Season One of this course is required before joining Season Two
This series of classes will build on Season One, with five new practices from the Shaolin Golden Bell Practices for the 12 Meridians. It will also include new warm-ups and movements from Baguazhang and Xingyiquan, including:
qie tui (leg cuts)
santishi (three-body posture)
The intention behind these forms is to build internal stillness, strength, focus, and balanced qi flow to the Five Phases/Elements and associated meridians. Be prepared to work hard and develop focus and discipline for the body and mind.
1. Completion of Season One
2. Working video camera. I will be offering individual support and suggestions as we train together, so please do have video capability.
3. A chair or something you can place your foot onto that's about two feet high.
4. Commitment to all five classes -- we will work progressively. Please only miss class in an emergency (Recordings will be made available for one week to make up missed sessions.)
5. Continued goofiness, dedication, and a willingness to have a good time learning something new!
Suggested dana (donation): £30 - 60 (spaces limited). However, if you are furloughed or unemployed, you are welcome to attend for free.
Dana, or generosity through contributions of support, can be given via:
1) online via my website at https://www.mkdeemer.com/course-dana.html
2) PayPal paypal.me/mimizoomclasses
Feb 23, 2021 04:30 PM
Time shows in
Mar 2, 2021 04:30 PM
Mar 9, 2021 04:30 PM
Mar 16, 2021 04:30 PM
Mar 23, 2021 04:30 PM