We have an exclusive Ask Me Anything Session coming up with our Cohort 15 Mentor - Anuj Gupta, Principal Product Manager @ Amazon, and our Principal Coach - Talvinder Singh, Founder @ Pragmatic Leaders.
Date: 8 January 2021 (Friday)
Time: 8 PM IST / 6:30 AM PST
• Is the Product Manager role good for you? If yes, how does it fit into your overall career trajectory?
• How difficult is it to transition from other tech and non-tech roles like Project Manager, Business Analyst, Software Developer, UX Designer, Marketing Manager, Sales Specialist, Consultant, QA Engineer to Product Management role?
• How much salary can you expect as a Product Manager?
• What will you do in the first 90 days as a Product Manager?
• And, how do you build the skills to be a PM in the 21st century?
Want answers to these? Register Below!
About the Speakers:
- Anuj Gupta carries 19+ years of experience and has built products for Adobe Systems, CA Technologies, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Amazon, and more. -
He has a proven track record in identifying business opportunities and creating delightful products used by millions of users worldwide on a daily basis on both Mobile and Desktop.
- Talvinder Singh is a committed and highly focused entrepreneur and product manager with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of building and shipping complex digital products. He has 10+ years of tech startup experience and believes in the MVP approach of shipping early and often.
Grab a coffee, find a calm place where you can listen to a career-changing session with Anuj and Talvinder this Friday.