Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors:
Don’t let the NEW 2021 Tax DEDUCTIONS pass you by!
Tuesday - February 23, 2021 10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Starts Promptly at 10:00 a.m. EST!
In this 75 minute interactive remote seminar you will learn:
* WHY your accountant can’t "just take" your New 2021 Tax Deductions for you.
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2021 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* BEST Practice Documentation Tips: Recording the 5 Key Elements.
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office - one of the most important deductions of 2021!
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about
* And much more…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Busy? The short time you invest in this seminar will translate immediately to money, your money!
About your Instructor:
Charles Davis is a tax professional and financial advisor. Charlie's thorough understanding of tax planning and tax reduction strategies stems from his successful tax practice which is focused on helping real estate professionals and the self-employed reduce their taxes and preserve their assets. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, he has worked with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000. With a proven record as a speaker, Charlie is a recognized professional with hundreds of nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed professional. Charlie's mix of financial expertise and self-employed know-how make his live programs exciting and relevant for any self-employed professional.