Restorative DC is excited to connect with current and new restorative practitioners, coordinators, and school support staff, educational support and community-based organizations throughout the District of Columbia as part of our Community of Practice (CoP) series for SchoolYear 2021-22.The CoP will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Participate in city-wide problem solving group activities.
- Explore current restorative promising practices
- Practice tangible and practical skills that are necessary for a restorative mindset and culture shift.
- Create a city-wide network of restorative practitioners and support.
- Consider the intersection of restorative practices and multi-tiered levels of support throughout the District.
Students with Disabilities and Behavior Support (January 19)
Community & Connection - Sharing Promising Restorative Practices (February 16)
Addressing Student Behavior - Sharing Promising Restorative Practices (March 16)
Complex & Community - Sharing Promising Restorative Practices (April 20)
In-person Celebration (May 18)