* Throughout history most humans were never well-educated.
* Most people were probably self-centered, some caring about their families, many were competitive to protect themselves and survive.
* For tousands of years, it was a cruel world with dominators, invaders, conquerors, enslavers and exploiters.
* Then there was feudalism and poverty for most people.
* The U.S. was based on exploitation of the native people and imported slaves.
* It has been a cruel world for many over these thousands of years.
* We are still seeing a world of dominators and the dominated, exploiters and the exploited.
* Politics has become hyper-competitive, with disinformation campaigns on social media, political lying, voting suppression and voting district rigging to ensure the protection of political, social and economic interests.
* In a world of hypersonic nuclear weapons, it is becoming clear that without peace, we will not survive the climate emergency because violence, conflict and war take up our resources, as well as our attention and focus, while business damages land, water and air, spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
* National political, geo-political and business systems were created with lower levels of consciousness..
* We need to understand how to create peace and collaboration for a better world, for humanity and nature.
* We need to evolve new conscious economic and political systems to create a sustainable, flourishing world for all and nature.
* We support Doughnut Economics as a conscious, evolutionary model.
* You can join this monthly conversation, and support each other as we evolve together.
* This is a lively, fun ; ) conversation on the third Sunday of each month at 12 pm EST.
* Tell your friends. Let's make coevolution fun : )
Time shows in
Feb 20, 2022 12:00 PM
Mar 20, 2022 12:00 PM
Apr 17, 2022 12:00 PM
May 15, 2022 12:00 PM
Jun 19, 2022 12:00 PM
Jul 17, 2022 12:00 PM
Aug 21, 2022 12:00 PM
Sep 18, 2022 12:00 PM
Oct 16, 2022 12:00 PM
Nov 20, 2022 12:00 PM
Dec 18, 2022 12:00 PM