This Zoom Panel & Open Mic Dialogue is on the timely and urgent topic of African Americans’ aversion to COVID vaccination. Learn about facts vs fears and myths re COVID vaccination for African Americans as one of the hardest-hit communities.
Invited panelists include:
• Carl Lavender, Jr., Foundation for a Healthy St. Pete
• Watson Haynes, Pinellas County Health Equity Council
• Dr. Nichelle Threadgill, Community Health Centers of Pinellas
• Dr. Shameka Jones, Florida Blue
• Ulyee Choe, Pinellas County Health Department.
Hear the latest data rolling in from across the country, on African Americans’ reluctance and resistance to vaccination, and find out when you can be vaccinated as well as facts on the effectiveness and side effects of vaccines.