It's our BIGGEST night of the year - celebrating influential businesses in central Ohio, the deserving students receiving our scholarships and the representatives that make it all happen!
For more than 80 years, EWI has been focused on advancing the professional woman's ability to grow her career, expand her connections and impact her community. Our Annual Gala honors the women leaders in our Columbus Chapter, highlighting their impact.
Especially during times of uncertainty, it's important to pause and celebrate the good.
• Kids are keeping up with their literacy skills by reading with the incentive of winning a bike donated by EWI to the Columbus Metropolitan Library's Summer Reading Challenge.
• Adults are persisting in earning their college degree through our scholarship programs.
• Kids in families overcoming homelessness are bridging their reading gaps through a donation from EWI to the YWCA.
• Women breaking free from human trafficking in Columbus are receiving new opportunities through an educational grant to Freedom a la Cart.
Despite our challenging environment, our focus remains on leading with grace and resiliency.
This event will feature:
• An engaging keynote presentation by speaker Gregg Dodd, Director of Marketing at the Columbus Metropolitan Library
• A celebration of our scholarship winners
• A highlight of our representative and member firm award winners
• A recognition of our member firms
Gregg Dodd’s every-other-year quests have led him to a variety of life-changing experiences over the last decade. His 2018 New Year’s Resolution was a journey that led him to handwrite a letter to 365 individuals that played a role in who he is today. He’ll share his year-long journey of gratitude and the privilege he had acknowledging the people through the last five decades who helped build the foundation that his life stands on today.