If you already have a basic understanding of how to conduct effective internal investigations but you want more practice, this all-day workshop is for you. We provide “hands-on” experience conducting an actual investigation and constructive feedback about your approach and strategies. Prior participation in our “Conducting Effective Internal Investigations: The Basics” session is recommended, but not required. Attendees in this session will work in small groups to:
• Master the development of investigative workplans, including those for complex and extra-
• Hone interview skills and techniques
• Learn how to reach appropriate and “defensible” factual conclusions
• Learn how to draft investigative reports and avoid the traps inherent in this process
• Receive constructive feedback from other attendees and the instructor
This is a unique opportunity for attendees to use sharpen their skills in a fun, challenging, and supportive environment.
We create new mock investigation for every session!
Certificates provided upon completion.
Date: November 2, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Webinar: Login and call-in information will be sent after registration and payment
Cost: $599 per person/group discounts available
Refunds available only if we receive your cancellation by October 26, 2021.