The world of standardized testing has changed rapidly in the last few months. SAT and ACT test dates have been postponed and many colleges will be “test optional” for the year or more, but does that mean students should be opting out of testing altogether or decide against sending their scores? Students need a solid game plan to guide them in this new testing environment.
Join Jed Applerouth, to learn about standardized testing in the 2020-2021 school year and beyond and how students can best prepare.
• To submit or not to submit your SAT/ACT scores? Breaking down “Test Optional”
• How a strong SAT/ACT score can strengthen your college applications
• Test Optional does not mean Test Blind. Breaking down the nuances
• Optimizing test scores for admissions
• Testing timelines for high school students