Join our Special Guest Karen Leland as she reveals the power of personal branding.
Karen is the best-selling author of six books, which have sold over 450,000 copies.
ABOUT THIS SESSION:
A personal and business brand is not just a single statement or a clever quip but a multilayered, congruent narrative told across multiple channels – online and
off – within the organization and out to the larger business community. The power is in knowing how to tell the story.
How can today’s CMO’s powerfully get their messages across, motivate others to action and be authentic – all while simultaneously shepherding initiatives from creation to implementation in high-demand work environments? Personal branding is one of the key success factors today’s CMO’s need to master in order to gain greater influence, generate engagement and achieve peak performance.
This webinar teaches CMO’s how to create a parallel CMO brand that works in harmony with their company brand. Topics include:
• Creating a unique branding proposition and promise
• The six core qualities of executive presence
• Four tools for powerfully presenting your personal brand online and off
• Defining and refining the 3 expressions of personal brand
• A three-step process for developing and putting your CMO brand out into the world
• Identifying personal brand diffusers and coming up with a brand enhancement plan