We are delighted to invite you to join the Professional Practices Alliance webinar discussion of this highly topical issue on Tuesday 6 October at 11.30am. A recording will be available for those who cannot join the webinar.
We plan to have a wide-ranging discussion, ideally guided by questions and comments from attendees, and we hope to address the following questions.
• What will firms do differently this time?
• How much flexibility should firms give their workforce to determine whether they can work ‘effectively’ from home?
• What positive lessons can firms learn from the previous experience of long term remote working? How can we build on these?
• What does the workforce want?
• How are firms grappling with the divergent views of partners on national COVID measures?
• What is the long term future of the office? Is it too early/uncertain to be making long term decisions?
Professional Practices Alliance panel:
Claire Watkins, Buzzacott LLP - Partner and Head of Professional Practices Group
Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP - Partnership and Employment Law specialist
Robert Millard, Cambridge Strategy - Law Firm Management Consultant
Chair: Corinne Staves, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP – Partnership and LLP Law specialist
We also plan to break into small groups briefly during the webinar to allow attendees to share their experiences and ideas with a small group of peers. The break-out discussions will not be recorded.