Presented by Ligia Peña, CFRE, MInstF and Legacy & Fundraising Coach at GlobetrottingFundraiser. This session is approved for 1.25 CFRE points.
A special thank you to our workshop sponsor: Virginia Gift Planning Council.
The success of a legacy program relies on good prospects, inspiring stories and a strategic approach to moving donors. Without this thoughtful and strategic approach, you may find yourself with disengaged donors. But what actions/moves should you do at every stage of the process?
This session will show you how simple it is to implement a 3-step pipeline matrix to inspire donors to leave a legacy to your organization and how to design engaging and personalized supporter journeys that will both excite and reinforce relationships with your donors.
1) Offer fundraising professionals a tool to engage donors through a legacy journey
2) Demonstrate how easy and systematic legacy donor engagement can be when you have the right tools and strategy
1) How to move donors through an engagement pipeline to generate legacy pledges
2) Systematically and strategically engage supporters with the use of personalized supporter journeys that will add value to their legacy program
3) Key messages and activities at every stage of the pipeline