This informational meeting will be recorded and made available online for people who cannot attend the live event.
The Agenda includes:
- Brief Overview of Redwood Creek low flow conditions, fisheries significance, and flow enhancement planning efforts
- Status Report on the Marshall Ranch Flow Enhancement Project and CEQA
- Discussion of scientific studies that informed the Marshall Ranch design and flow augmentation target
- Summary of additional Geotechnical Investigations and Seismic Slope Stability Analysis conducted for the Marshall Ranch project in October-December 2020
- Discussion of three Project Alternatives that achieve target flow goal
- Moderated Q & A session
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.