Join the PEER 150 HR Community as we address some of the most frequently nominated topics by HR professionals. This interactive session will virtually bring together Senior HR leaders from the Tennessee area for group sharing activities and breakout room discussions.
PEER 150 Roundtables are led by the PEER 150 Members to build meaningful connections with your peers by going beyond surface-level conversations and getting to the heart of the challenges we are facing as HR leaders.
• Alex Smith, Chief HR Officer, City of Memphis
• Angie O'Leary, VP & CHRO at Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
• Cheryl DeSantis, Chief People & Diversity Officer at SmileDirectClub
2:00-2:05pm: Opening Comments
2:05-2:25pm: Sharing from Panelists
2:25-2:55pm: Breakout Room Discussions
2:55-3:00pm: Wrap-up & Takeaways
Breakout Room Topics:
• How are organizations standing out in a competitive talent market
• "Great Resignation"
• Retention and engagement strategies for a remote/hybrid workforce
• Employee Mental Health and Wellness approaches