This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Describe the differences between previous and current antifreeze solutions and Tyco LFP® Antifreeze
• Summarize the theory and applications of nitrogen generation and introduce the JCI Tyco NG-1 Series nitrogen generators
• Differentiate between prescriptive design and specific application as it relates to the window sprinkler portfolio (including the Model CWS Concealed Window Sprinkler)
• Introduce new fire protection products in the JCI portfolio
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (within 24 hrs.)
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU
Please note – a professional working email address is required to register for this webinar. Registrations from personal email such as hotmail, gmail, yahoo or other free domains will not be accepted. Johnson Controls reserves the right to reject registrations of those who do not register with a business email address or when the maximum number of registrations is exceeded.
By clicking "Register", you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.