The biggest bottleneck in any successful real estate investors career, is the number of rehabs they can do on time on budget at any given time.
At this meeting we will cover the following.
• Developing a Detailed Scope of Work
• Setting up a budget before starting a rehab
• Understanding Cost Breakdowns for each item when rehabbing
• Dealing with villages and municipalities.
• Understanding how to work with subcontractors
• How and when to pay subcontractors
• Understanding Risk Management on construction sites
• Rehabbing differences between high priced neighborhoods vs. challenging areas