Our changing environment presents us with a unique situation of leading during extreme uncertainty.
• What's the best way to lead people in this changing world?
• How can we be leaders of others, as well as leaders of ourselves during this unpredictable time?
• How do we balance leadership life and our own life when they're one in the same?
1. The secrets to being the kind of leader people want to follow today
2. The type of leaders who lead groups, companies, and organizations to success in a changing world
3. Critical, yet unspoken skillsets necessary to be an extraordinary and inspirational leader
This is part 1 of a 2-part series. You don’t need to participate in sequence. Part 1 will focus on leadership communication and motivation. These events will be an inclusive dialogue to inspire your confident & impactful leadership, powerfully and proactively stimulate your thinking, and excite you about being a leader in your future.
See you online!
Luci Gabel, MBA, MA, ACE, ACSM
Your host, Luci Gabel has over 20 years of advanced education and experience in her fields: business, leadership and human health. She compassionately guides people to be effective, well-rounded, leaders and make healthy decisions for themselves and those they lead.