Paul is going to take us through how to strategically redesign a traditional classroom training into a programme that is fit for remote delivery.
It’s not only taking the PowerPoint slides and using them online. It requires strategic thinking before:-)
Key bullet points of the webinar:
• How ‘remote delivery’ is different to virtual classroom training
• How to look at a current training course to decide what to do with it
• How to redesign the course for remote delivery
• Some critical success factors
The webinar will have 2 parts:
1. The strategic part – webinar delivery
2. The Q&A with Paul
Paul Matthews is one of the leading Learning & Development experts, with three best-selling books to his name. An accomplished keynote speaker, he speaks around the world on a diverse range of topics. He brings L&D to life with stories from his extensive travels that fascinate and inspire. He is known for reducing complex theory down to practical tools and sharing them in a way that everyone can use to get better results. As well as being a sought-after speaker, Paul provides consultancy services, training workshops and webinars for blue-chip clients in the UK and beyond.
Get your questions ready and do not miss the opportunity to ask Paul;-).