DBOP Construction - Routes to Contract Success is a 2 year programme designed to help companies involved in the building and construction sectors in County Durham to find and win new contract opportunities.
The programme features a combination of activities including training events, Meet the Buyers, workshops, expert briefings, and one-to-one support sessions The emphasis will be on helping companies to get “under the skin” of the procurement process, sharpen their approach to bidding for new contracts, and win new contracts and sales orders.
Join us for an overview of your organisation’s purchasing and a look at some current or future category requirements/contract opportunities around estates and FM with the NHS.
This session will include:
• Background context, information & structure of NHS Procurement
• County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust Procurement: structure,
tendering process, Cardea Portal, working with supply chain partners,
• Estates and FM: areas of spend, categories & contracting opportunities
Procurement staff from Synchronicity Care will present this session covering examples of their recent and upcoming procurement requirements, including:
- Quantity Surveyor Services
- Partitions, doors and fittings
- Waste and Recycling Services
- Maintenance of CHP Plant
- Minor Works and Trades
- Water Coolers
- Pest Control Services
- CCTV Systems
- Window Cleaning Services
- Roof Repairs
- External lighting
- Car park management scheme
- Winter gritting
- Installation of bird netting
9.30 - 11, 8th July.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com