Resource and support for ourselves and each other in the vitality and tenderness of the Heart in Motion. The aim of this group is to strengthen our individual and collective care package during these times.
Before registering please read this disclaimer:
It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself. All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Rosie Perks, all people connected to Dance Scapes and to the School of Movement Medicine can take no responsibility for any injury you sustain as a result of participating in these online sessions.
• I understand that Movement Medicine is an activity that involves physical movement.
• I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe. I will check the floor and ensure there is nothing I could trip over.
• I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.
• I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
• I will listen to my body and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.
Once you have registered on Zoom you will receive an email with payment details. Your place will be fully reserved once payment is made.
Nov 27, 2020 10:30 AM
Time shows in
Dec 4, 2020 10:30 AM
Dec 11, 2020 10:30 AM