"Sharing is about discovering the abundance within and around oneself." (Candida Rato)
More than ever, we need to share - if we are to strengthen our relationships, support our communities and create a more sustainable world.
Sharing is an old practice, but it is also the basis of a rapidly growing global movement helping people - and the planet. It supports our wellbeing, and also demands that we look at the world in a different way.
In this webinar, we will hear from two long-time explorers and practitioners of the Sharing Economy:
- Benita Matofska (change-maker, speaker, author, and founder of The People Who Share)
- Tom Llewellyn (Podcast host, filmmaker, and partnerships director at Shareable)
Join us in this reflection and collaborative discussion about:
- Practical examples of sharing in this time of physical distancing
- How sharing economy could help us build back better in the future (post Covid-19)
- The transformative power of sharing to create personal + collective wellbeing, and wider systemic change
The is a free event that will run from 7.30-8.45pm on Tuesday 26th May.
In these unprecedented times we need to find effective ways to support each other and build wellbeing together. This event is part of the Wellbeing Together webinar series run by the Network of Wellbeing (NOW).