When America’s Promise Alliance (APA) researchers listened to 100+ young people discuss their lived experiences with SEL, they heard six interconnected themes: 1) relationships, 2) belonging, 3) meaningful learning, 4) intentionality, 5) agency, and 6) identity development. Learn more from young people, community leaders and the authors of All of Who I Am, APA’s new report.
• Max Margolius, Director of Research, Center for Promise, America's Promise Alliance
• Rachel Stephens-Murphy, Manager of Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships, America's Promise Alliance
• Sierra Fisher, Project Coordinator, Whole Child Connection
• Zipporah Sparkman, Youth Representative, Whole Child Connection
• Marielle Cummings, Strategic Initiatives Director, Nashville After Zone Alliance (NAZA)
• Allie Duke, Youth Advisor, Nashville After Zone Alliance (NAZA)
All of Who I am: https://www.americaspromise.org/report/all-who-i-am