Now, more than ever, the world needs Social Workers and Therapists to be happy, healthy and safe so that we can serve our communities, our clients and our causes.
This FREE Better Together Webinar will provide Social Workers and Therapists with a place to BE ... a welcoming and engaging place that focuses only on us for the same time we'd spend in a therapy session.
When: Thursday July 2, 2020 @ 11 am Central
Other Time Zones: 9 am Pacific / 10 am Mountain / 12 pm Eastern
How: Via Zoom Meeting - video optional, audio OFF
Should you attend this Webinar? YES, but only if:
- you are a licensed Social Worker or Therapist in Louisiana (or another jurisdiction), and
- you care about your health, and
- you want to hear from someone who understands the struggles of being in the helping professions, and
- you want to hear from someone who can speak from experience and expertise and about how they built a happy, rich life!
* If you are NOT a Social Worker or Therapist, we'll be scheduling later sessions that focus on other types of professionals. :D
About Your Presenter: Sheila M. Wilkinson is a Louisiana Licensed Attorney & Social Worker, and an Educator and Empowerment Coach. She combines her love for the law, social work and education to help others achieve their personal and professional goals and build happy, rich lives. Sheila provides fun, engaging and affordable continuing education opportunities to social workers with a legal twist. She splits her time between New Orleans and Brussels, serves several nonprofits in the Greater New Orleans area, and provides individualized services to lawyers, social workers, small businesses and creative entrepreneurs across the globe.