There’s only one way to grow, and that’s selling more services, products or ideas. To do that, you need a firm grasp on what you’re offering - including features and benefits, differentiation, and what is most compelling to audiences. Then you have to communicate in words, visuals, sounds across paid, earned, social and owned media channels. And finally, you must know if you succeeded or failed by aggregating and analyzing data in order to get the ROI you need.
The proven formula? Delivering the right message to the right audience in the right medium at the right time. Luckily, there are branding and marketing strategies, tactics, tools, tips and techniques for that!
In this workshop series, global on-demand CMOs and founders of Outfront Solutions, Nicole DeMeo and Jeanine Moss guide you through the growth journey from branding to sales highlighting hard-won lessons and insights over 25 years that make the path speedier, easier and more effective. You’ll learn how to talk about branding, marketing and revenue generation confidently with investors, partners, colleagues and employees, and get a clear picture of what you and your teams need to accomplish in order to meet goals and expectations.
In this series of 60-minute workshops we will begin with a short lesson on the subject, followed by a hands-on application exercise, group discussion and Q&A. We’ll cover topics like:
• The organizational growth journey
• Identifying, understanding and connecting with customers
• The difference between features and benefits and how to turn them into value propositions
• How to position your company, brand and products against competition
• What happens when it’s time to implement your strategy
• Who owns your brand and why
• The art of selecting media channels and customizing content to fit
• How marketing and sales must work together
• Sales strategies, tools and techniques – especially for consultative selling