The CX West Africa Tour: Virtual Breakfast Meeting is a series of breakfast meetings organized by Niche Customer Experience Group to share country-specific CX insights post publishing the 2020 STATE OF CX IN WEST AFRICA REPORT.
At these breakfast meetings, the team at Niche Customer Experience Group joined by subject matter experts in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia and Sierra Leone will discuss CX insights for each country, answer related questions and engage in conversations on how to promote sustainable business growth in Western Africa through customer experience management.
The scheduled dates per country are:
1) Nigeria: Friday August 13th
2) Ghana: Friday, August 20th
3) Gambia: Friday, August 27th
4) Liberia: Friday, September 3rd
5) Sierra Leone: Friday, September 10th
6) Customer Service Experience Improvement Workshop: September 22nd to 24th (online)
The breakfast meetings will be hosted by:
1) deBBie akwara; Founder & Group CEO, Niche Customer Experience Group
2) Alfred Yadua; Co-founder & CEO, Niche Digital Solutions
Moderating the meetings and panel discussions will be Efe Ogundowole; Country Manager, Niche Customer Experience Group, Ghana.
Details of in-country special guests coming soon!
Save a seat, register and share with your network.
See you soon!