You've likely heard people talk about the benefits of meditation for managing stress, boosting the immune system, and increasing energy. Now is a great time to start a practice or revisit one. This is a welcoming group of meditators, old and brand new.
• Chair yoga and meditation are accessible and open for all
• Dress comfortably
• Find a location where you can focus and dedicate 30 minutes to you
• You are not required to keep your camera on
• Prepare to take time to match your movement and motion and have a little fun
• Have a chair that can be stationary
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Instructor DuShaun Branch is focused on bringing yoga to as many BIPOC and plus-sized communities as possible. She believes people not only need rest and relaxation, but resistance. Yoga is a powerful way to tap into the balance of ease and positive effort. DuShaun teaches through the lens of equity and trauma-informed, hosting classes in “nontraditional” settings all over the city.