The Sustainable Procurement Pledge (SPP) is a community of those committed to embedding sustainability into their procurement practices - and sharing the knowledge and tools of how to do so.
This is our regular Global meeting - open to all procurement professionals willing to drive change - and tackling a specific challenge and discussing the practical tools available.
-Network you with like-minded peers in sustainable procurement
-Encourage a flow of ideas and advice on how to embed sustainable procurement
-Discover the progress of the Sustainable Procurement Pledge and how you can participate and benefit
Agenda (90 mins):
Virtual meeting. Video on (where possible). Facilitated, in small groups, informal and questions/discussions encouraged. Sales pitches banned and the invitations carefully managed.
Chaired by Oliver Hurrey, SPP
1) Welcome & update on the progress of the SPP – Thomas Udesen & Bertrand Conqueret
2) How we can get traceability & transparency in our supply chains - with Lynn de Proft, CPO, Solvay & Ashish Gadnis, CEO, BanQu
3) Meet your fellow Ambassadors & share ideas on the challenges - in break-out rooms
4) Wrap-up and what's next
- We may be required to limit registrations due to high-demand and so unfortunately cannot guarantee your registration.
- Please try to attend early if possible.
- We will be carefully moderating sessions and not allowing any sales pitches and the right balance in the break-out rooms.
- Where possible, please log-in to either a free or paid-for Zoom account (www.zoom.us) in advance, using the email you're invited on.
- Please feel free to invite and share the registration link (NOT your personal link) with your peers and colleagues