As I am sure you can imagine, in-person events are being put on hold for the foreseeable future and we have been thinking about ways to keep the individual PEER 150 Communities connected through these challenging times.
As a result, we are excited to announce that we will be partnering with our hosts at LinkedIn to launch a Regional Virtual Session for the PEER 150 Chicago Community. You are invited to join the PEER 150 Chicago Members on Tuesday, September 1st at 2:00-3:30pm CST for an interactive session focused on how we can create a more agile approach to the employee engagement process.
2:00pm-2:05pm: Welcome Comments
2:45pm-3:30pm: Split up into breakouts, small group discussions
• Ben Hatch, People Analytics Leader, LinkedIn
• Tom Nolan, Senior People Science Consultant, Glint
Breakout Room Leaders:
• Donna Grant Dorsey, CHRO, Navistar, Inc.
• Tracy Raben, Managing Director, Chief Human Resources Officer at Antares Capital
By harnessing the feedback of your people in the right ways, you can transform your organization — becoming more innovative, faster, and more resilient, in addition to attracting and retaining top talent. While soliciting feedback from your people is an obvious first step, what’s most important is the way your organization responds to that feedback and takes action to improve.
Join Tom Nolan, Senior People Science Consultant at Glint, and Ben Hatch, People Analytics Leader at LinkedIn, for a discussion on how we can create a more agile approach to the employee engagement process - one where engagement is vital part of the business cycle and embedded into the culture.
In this session, you will:
• Discover the importance of shifting the mindset around who owns improving employee engagement
• Learn how to design an engagement program that works harder for you and your people
• Hear best practices, lessons learned, and progress made on LinkedIn'