The Customer Experience (CX) West Africa Summit is a CX initiative of Niche Customer Experience Consulting Firm (formerly Neetch Company) - Nigeria's first boutique customer experience firm). It is an initiative designed to create more awareness about customer experience and the role it can play in transforming the business landscape in West Africa. It is a platform for business leaders, business managers, and business owners to connect, learn, evolve and transform while growing their businesses across West Africa, one customer experience at a time.
The Customer Experience (CX) West Africa Summit 2021 edition is scheduled to hold as an online conference from 7th to 9th July with a representation of speakers from Nigeria, Ghana, Belgium, United Kingdom, Jersey (Channel Islands) and Bahrain.
The Customer Experience (CX) West Africa Summit is a 3-day event in 2021 i.e.
1) Wednesday, July 7th: CX Solution Exhibition & CX West Africa Awards (debut)
2) Thursday, July 8th: CX West Africa Summit (Conference)
3) Friday, July 9th: CX Masterclasses
1) deBBie akwara (host) - Nigeria
2) Gary Cook - South Africa
3) Sandra Thompson - United Kingdom
4) Yemi Faseun - Nigeria
5) Jonathan Daniels - Belgium
6) Claire Boscq-Scott - Jersey
7) Alex Mead - Bahrain
8) Alfred Yadua - Nigeria
9) Esther D. Ofosuhene - Ghana
10) Dennis Wakabayashi - United States of America
1) Business Insights & customer experience management
2) Customer empathy is not the solution
3) Worklife blend: Redefining employee experience
4) A pandemic view of omnichannel customer service experience
5) Increasing business profitability through mystery shopping
6) The full scope of CX
7) Leveraging customer experience to improve technology
8) Digitizing customer experience to increase productivity & profitability